salad is a popular item on the menu after the indulgent holidays. at this time of year, everyone is watching their waistline and eating healthier. but that doesn’t mean you have to restrict yourself to a bowl full of lettuce. you can spice up your salad and add some crunch with i won! organic protein chips. because a salad packed full of protein is a much more satisfying way to diet.
you can choose from our spicy sriracha flavor for an extra kick or if you’re feeling more mellow, what about our ranch flavor? either way, you’re getting a protein boost to your salad and that’ll fire up your metabolism and your tastebuds all at the same time.
here’s one healthy salad recipe from the i won! kitchen – a black bean and sweet corn salad with extra crunch.
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- black beans
- sweet corn niblets
- orange bell peppers
- cherry tomatoes
- grated cheese
- i won! protein chips
- chopped cilantro
- fresh lime juice
- extra virgin olive oil
- minced garlic
- minced onions
- salt & pepper
- optional: pinch of stevia for a sweeter dressing
- shred the lettuce and fill a bowl about a third of the way up.
- chop, slice and dice your veggies just the way you like them and arrange on top of the lettuce.
- mix up the dressing and pour over your salad (about 1 tbsp per serving).
- sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- finally, top with i won! organic protein chips in place of croutons.
- sit back and enjoy!
everyone loves croutons! but instead of fattening up your salad, try crunching up some i won! protein chips instead. healthy, organic, non-gmo and high in protein, these chips are just what you need to liven up your salad.