salads are a great way to get into that summery fresh #iwonfeeling and brighten up your meal plan. salads that have crunch are even better!
when you’re into eating healthy and living an active lifestyle, high protein meals are probably going to be at the top of your menu. so it pays to learn a few new recipes to keep you from losing your mind. the i won! kitchen has just the thing.
treat yourself to this delicious mediterranean orzo salad. served chilled, it tastes so good, you’ll want to dip into it with some i won! chips.
orzo salad with feta
- orzo pasta
- charred sweet peppers
- herbed feta cheese
- fresh baby spinach
- sea salt, cracked black pepper to taste
- i won! organics chips – sriracha flavor
- cook, drain and chill your orzo pasta.
- grill the asparagus with your sweet red, yellow or orange peppers.
- wash, drain and dry your fresh baby spinach.
- add all ingredients to the chilled orzo pasta.
- crumble feta cheese on top and season to taste.
- serve chilled with sriracha i won! organics chips.
with just one bag of chips, you’ll boost the protein on this vegetarian delight by 20 grams. that makes it a high protein, healthy salad and a smart choice for your lifestyle.
check out more of our healthy, delicious recipes at the i won! kitchen.
it’s that #iwonfeeling!
i won! organics